So that magical time has arrived. Oh yes... the infamous engagement photos. Yesterday we had a girl take our pictures for free cause she is trying to build up her portfolio. Out of the few that she sent us so far these are the ones I like the best. So if anyone actually reads this blog, could you be so kind as to opine on which ones you like? As for me, I don't want to bias anyone but I like the 2nd and 4th ones. Let me know what you think cause you might be getting one in a mailbox near you.
Woohoo I'm the first one to leave a comment. :) So I have to agree with you corey I think the 2nd and the 4th one of my favorites. The 3rd one is kind of fun too. It is kind of tough but I think I'm leaning more towards the 2nd one. I normally not into the whole kissy engagement picture but I really really like this one! :)
5 comments:
Is it just me or does blogspot always blur photos when you upload them?
Weird, if you click on each one individually they show up clearer.
Woohoo I'm the first one to leave a comment. :) So I have to agree with you corey I think the 2nd and the 4th one of my favorites. The 3rd one is kind of fun too. It is kind of tough but I think I'm leaning more towards the 2nd one. I normally not into the whole kissy engagement picture but I really really like this one! :)
Hey Corey. My favourite is the second one! They are beautiful pictures. I can't wait to get mine sent to me in egland ;)
love the 2nd one...but they are all cute!
Post a Comment